TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your willingness to complete the STH Japan RWC2023 survey. Please note the below terms and conditions in relation to the ballot for the Signed Japan Rugby Shirt that you will enter by returning the STH Japan RWC2023 survey.
- Completing the survey will not guarantee that you will win the Signed Japan Rugby Shirt, you will instead enter into a ballot where you may, or may not, win the Signed Japan Rugby Shirt by a random selection method chosen by STH Japan at its absolute discretion.
- The winner of the ballot will be contacted by STH Japan by e-mail at a later date & will need to confirm his/her address to enable STH Japan to send the prize.
- The delivery method of the prize will be chosen by STH Japan at its absolute discretion.
- STH Japan will have no obligation to deliver the prize within any given time frame but will make reasonable endeavours to deliver the prize within a reasonable timeframe once the winners have been notified.
- Should the winner not respond to the e-mail sent by STH Japan as described in point 2 above, within a reasonable time and after STH Japan making reasonable efforts to make further contact, then STH Japan reserves the right to revoke the allocation of the prize to the said winner and to re-enter the prize in question into the ballot to select another winner.
- Customers who have completed the survey but who have not won the prize may or may not be contacted by STH Japan informing them of the fact that they did not win the prize.
- The Signed Japan Rugby Shirt will be a Japan team jersey and the size will be Large and it will be signed by a member or former member of the Japan national rugby team.
- The picture of the Signed Japan Rugby Shirt shown in relation to the survey is only an image and may substantially differ from the actual Signed Japan Rugby Shirt that will be distributed to the winners of the ballot.
- STH Japan reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at its absolute discretion from time to time.