Priority Access Pass Terms & Conditions
Priority Access Pass Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) set out the basis on which STH Japan (“STH”) sell our Priority Access Passes for the RWC2023 match-ticket inclusive Official Travel Package (the “PAP”).
You must accept these Terms to purchase a PAP from us. These Terms apply to the purchase of a PAP only. When you use your PAP to purchase one of STH’s RWC2023 match-ticket inclusive Official Travel Packages (the “Travel Packages”) you will be required to agree to the terms and conditions that apply to the Travel Package you are purchasing.
Placing Your PAP Order
1. You must be at least 18 years old and must have a permanent address in Japan to purchase a PAP.
2.Your order (the “Order”) constitutes an offer made by you to STH to purchase the number of PAPs you select. All Orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion.
3. If STH accepts your Order, we will send you an email confirming that your Order has been accepted. The contract between us (the “Contract”) will automatically be formed when the confirmation email reaches your inbox.
4. The price per PAP is ¥25,000 (inclusive of tax).
5. You must make full payment for the PAP(s) within 5 business days of you receiving an invoice from STH. You may pay by any payment method we make available to you specified within the invoice.
6. You must pay STH in Japanese Yen. You will be responsible for paying all bank and foreign exchange charges as applicable.
7. By placing an order for your PAP you consent to STH marketing to you for the purpose of providing you with the opportunity to redeem and manage your PAP. This marketing will be carried out by email, post and by telephone.
8. Each PAP provides you with:
a. the right to, during a period of time where PAP holders will be able to purchase Travel Packages before non-PAP holders will be able to purchase such Travel Packages (the “Priority Access Window” as will be further defined below), purchase one of the Travel Packages within the range of Travel Packages made available to purchase during the Priority Access Window. Please note that not all types of Travel Packages provided by STH Japan will be available during the Priority Access Window. In particular, please note that no flight inclusive Travel Packages will be made available for purchase during the Priority Access Window.
b. subject to these Terms, the right to have the ¥25,000 price you paid for the PAP to be applied towards the final balance of your Travel Package purchase (If you later decide to purchase a Travel Package).
9. The PAP is fully refundable subject to the provisions of clause 22.
10. Only one PAP place may be used against one Travel Package place.
11. You will not be able to purchase more Travel Packages than the number of PAPs that you own during the Priority Access Window. Only the owner of the relevant PAP will be able to proceed with the purchase of a Travel Package during in the Priority Access Window.
12. STH will deliver your PAP Redemption Code(s) to you by email at the time of your PAP purchase.
13. It is your responsibility to keep your PAP redemption code(s) secure and confidential. We are unable to re-issue redemption codes if they are lost or deleted.
14. If you own more PAPs than the Travel Packages you later wish to purchase (for example, if you own 4 Priority Access Passes but later purchase only 2 Travel Packages) STH will offer you a refund for those unused PAPs.
15. The maximum number of PAPs an individual customer may purchase will be 10. The maximum number of PAPs a customer purchasing on behalf of a company may purchase will be 20.
The Priority Access Window
16. The Priority Access Window will be open for a period of time not less than 2 weeks. If you purchase a PAP from STH, we will inform you by email, or by post where necessary, by giving 1 weeks advance notice as a minimum, as to when your Priority Access Window commences along with information as to how to redeem your PAP(s).
17. During the priority access window, all specific Travel Packages will be sold subject to availability and on a first come first serve basis.
18. After the Priority Access Window closes you will still have the opportunity to redeem your PAP(s) until expiry (see clause 21 below) or cancellation (whether the cancellation is commenced by you or by STH), but you will be in the ordinary queue for the purchase of Travel Packages along with non-PAP holders. After the Priority Access Window closes there will be no guarantee that a Travel Package will be available to purchase and the Travel Packages will be sold subject to availability.
19. STH makes no representation and makes no warranty that all types of Travel Packages will go on sale on the same day. Where different types of Travel Packages go on sale on different days, separate Priority Access Windows will be made available for the different types of Travel Packages. Please note that not all types of Travel Packages provided by STH Japan will be available during the Priority Access Window.
How To Use Your PAP
20. To redeem your PAP when purchasing your desired Travel Package, you will need to liaise to us your unique PAP Redemption Code in the way we will instruct prior to the opening of the Priority Access Window.
If You Choose Not To Use Your PAP
21. All PAP(s) will expire on 01 August 2021. We recommend that you redeem PAPs as soon as possible. After 01 August 2021, we will cancel your PAP and will arrange a refund of the PAP price you paid.
22. PAPs will also be refunded in the following circumstances:
a. at the point that you cancel your PAP in line with the process set out in clause 23;
b. at the point we cancel your PAP in accordance with the provisions of these Terms ;
23. If you wish to cancel your PAP you will need to complete and submit a “PAP Cancellation Form” to STH.
24. Once STH receives your fully completed PAP Cancellation Form, we will cancel your redemption code and will refund your PAP fee to the bank account you paid the PAP fee from. The refund will be made within 21 business days of our receipt of your completed PAP Cancellation Form. However, this will be subject to the content and completeness of the PAP Cancellation Form and to any requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
25. Once your PAP Cancellation Form is received by STH, all rights associated with the cancelled PAP(s) will automatically terminate.
Our Cancellation of Your PAP
26. STH will cancel your PAP Contract immediately without further notice to you and without a need to refund you the PAP price if you fail to comply with any of these Terms.
27. STH may cancel your PAP and your PAP redemption code without further notice to you if we do not receive full payment of the PAP price within 5 business days of us sending you our invoice of as described in clause 3 above.
28. If STH has no option but to cancel your PAP for reasons outside of STH’s control, including but not limited to circumstances where we are required to do so due to the decisions of the organisers of RWC2023 or by any other competent authorities, we will provide you with a refund of your PAP order but without incurring any further liability to you beyond this whatsoever.
29. All credit and debit card payments are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay in the payment. If we receive a chargeback notification, we can cancel your PAP Contract without notice.
30. If you have already redeemed your PAP(s) before we receive a chargeback notice we may cancel the contract for the Travel Package to which it has been applied without notice or refund, or at our discretion we will require you to immediately pay the value of the PAP(s).
31. You will indemnify STH in relation to any loss STH suffers as a result of any chargeback notices.
32. All information and prices provided on our website before Travel Packages go on sale are indicative only. STH makes no representation, warranty or undertaking that a particular service or product will be available or will be available within a certain price range. Please note that not all types of Travel Packages provided by STH will be available for Purchase during the Priority Access Window.
33. STH will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms where such is caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
34. STH’s liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms will be strictly limited to the price of your PAP. This limit does not apply in relation to loss suffered by you due to our intentional acts or due to our gross negligence.
35. STH are not responsible to you for any loss of enjoyment, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated savings, interest or any indirect or consequential losses which occur as a result of us breaching these Terms.
36. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronical though STH may also contact you via telephone and by post. STH will be able to contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information, and other communications that STH provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. This condition will not be interpreted in ways that contradict your statutory rights.
37. All notices given by you to STH must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address set out in clause 44. We may give notice to you at the email address which you provided to us when placing your Order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website (subject to prior reasonable notice), 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of the posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped, and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
38. These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
39. You acknowledge that, in entering into our Contract, you have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by us or anyone else implied from anything said or written in correspondence by STH or by anyone else prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms.
40. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of these Terms, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without STH’s prior written consent.
41. No waiver by STH of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
42. These Terms, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Japanese law. The parties irrevocably agree that the district court of Tokyo shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms.
44. STH Japan K.K. (“STH) is a Kabushiki Gaisha (Co., ltd) which has its main business address at 8F 4-1 Kasumigaoka-machi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo. Your Contract for the purchase of the PAP is with made between you and STH.
45．Where there is a discrepancy between the Japanese and English versions of this Contract, the Japanese version will prevail.